Jul 30, 2014

Best Week Ever XII

Hi from Wednesday.


























Lots of hanging out & missing & thinking & wishing this week.


Unrelated, here are some photos from a walk I took this weekend with my dog-nephew, Benton.
He is 50/50 adorable/insane. He also really likes exercise and will whine at me when I cut our neighborhood walk short, or I won't run with him at six in the morning. I feel bad but like..  he's a dog and he doesn't need to worry about his figure. He's young. He looks great.





























I'm staying at my sister's house this past weekend and a little into this week. I basically treat this time as a little vacation and I really enjoy myself. I eat ice cream, drink red wine, and watch a ton of movies on Netflix that I previously felt I didn't have time for. It's not that I have extra time here, a 25th hour, but in a new space I am prone to becoming new and adopting new habits. I really liked the change, even if just for a short amount of time.

Sleeping in an unfamiliar house is always eerie though. I always sleep on the couch even though they have a really comfortable bed in their guest room. I'm a worrier.

Well, I hope you all have a good and productive week, and I'll be back here soon to share what I've been up to so far this week! Hint: it is actually cute and exciting!


         ♥,
 


P.S. — I was driving in the Fort Sanders neighborhood the other day, or The Fort to all the university students who live there, and I saw this house and it totally rekindled my love for this little neighborhood. I lived here for 4ish years during school, and over and over again I fell for its mixture old and new, history and brevity, and all around good spirits. It made me really want to go on a walk around there and find more gems like this silly house.

There will definitely be a post dedicated to Fort Sanders to look out for in the future.
























No comments:

Post a Comment