Jul 26, 2012

To Start, One Must Simply Begin.

So, I know that I want to start posting normally again and get my blog life up and running. Reason being that Alex thinks it's a good idea, my Flickr pro account has expired, (and I haven't done anything impressive enough to reward myself by paying for another year) and I always want to get feedback and pictures out there for as many discerning eyes to see as possible.

I worked at a summer camp this summer, and of course didn't take as many photos as I should have, but I have a few ones that I like, so I'll post them here.

For anyone new or for any fans I may gather that choose to look back in my archives, most of my pictures go unedited. Maybe that's unprofessional, maybe it's lazy of me, but they are, so.

















No comments:

Post a Comment