I'm going to set mine for 5 minutes.
Good words and sentences that showed up:
- the fastest roller-skater with my minnie mouse skates
- how to keep calm?
- a house with rules about dishes
- tattoo my body, tattoo my soul with my thoughts and love
- peace and quiet and crafts and solitude.
- top of the world and run-off pools
- glad i no longer write about wanting cigarettes.
- i want to travel and grow in my love and with my love.
So, yeah, meaningless stuff, but out of the strange sentences, the second part of the exercise is to choose words or phrases and make a word web of all the words that you associate with the one(s) you chose. Think of it as mapping a web of your brain and thought processes. Don't bother with thinking if anyone else gets your association or if it makes no sense. This is your brain and these are your thoughts. Quit trying to be perfect.
I may choose a few sentences/words to build off of if I am not struck by anything I find.
70's roller disco