Oct 30, 2000

I'm pretending I got Tagged (Copied from FaceBook.)

for an excuse to have a new note. :D.....-_- Here we are.. [Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you.] 1. I'm on the bowling team. 2. I'm terribly emotional, though tragedy really isn't a fixture in my life. It's with those around me. 3. More than anything, I'd like to be a writer, but I can barely set aside time to journal lately. 4. I miss my ex-boyfriend. I won't shit you. 5. I'm not really great at anything, but I'm pretty decent at a lot of things. 6. My feet stink. 7. One of my best friends is a 40 year old man. 8. I have a stack of PostSecrets waiting to be sent. 9. I wish someone would help me to feel God again. 10. I may not drink, because I'm afraid to let go and I'm annoyed by the way it makes my parents act. 11. The internet is evil and distracting and I hate it, but regardless, I'm still here. 12. I love to learn, and I hate to forget. 13. I'm apart of the statistic of people who have fallen in love with someone over the internet. 14. I drink my coffee black. People find that surprising? 15. I'm usually pretty self confident, and often don't care what I look like...but lately it feels more and more important for no reason. 16. I love photography, and I don't edit my pictures...but I feel like I should, because everyone is better than me. Au Revoir. (If thou hast not noticed, I'm transferring various other blogs over to this one. It may outlast every other one. I'm ridiculously redundant...Why do you read this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment