May 17, 2017

2016 in Photos

Updates aside, here is my 2016 in photos. I have still been taking photos and livin' life best I can down in the deep South, but I have been lousy about actually posting photos anywhere for people to see.

Hoping to change that in 2017, but for now, here's a bit of what my year was like:
(all photos from my camera, though some taken by my friends of me, AKA Cody.)



January










February





























March


 April
 


May





























June




July



August
 





























September
































October





























November





























December








That's all folks. Now to catch up on a year's worth of photo posting on my other social media profiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment