Jan 4, 2016

2015, post-

To take a page from my friend and thoughtful blogger, Brittany Chavez, here is a review of my 2015, post-application season, post-relationship, post-old me. One picture either of me or by me from each month of my 2015, which began at the end of May.

I didn't mean to lose so many people this year or so much of myself, but the gains have been more rewarding than I could have ever imagined. This past year was the best and scariest year of my life and I am proud of it. I worked for it. I haven't felt this way about a year in quite a long time, and because of that I don't feel like a "good riddance" or a "smell ya later" quite fits for 2015. I think the best way for me to send it off would be with a "thank you."

So, 2016, give me your worst and I'll try and weather it.


may
























june
























july
























august
























september





























october



























november





























december





























***

No comments:

Post a Comment