Aug 14, 2012

It's fun to stay at the Y-O-L-O.


Since I've ben picture-happy and I've completely stopped editing for now, here is another post from the other weekend. I was reunited with my CHWC team who I spent a month with this summer travelling and devoting our lives to the kids and to camp and to Jesus Christ. It was incredible and seeing them again was like recharging around people who I trusted and loved and who loved me back.

I say all of this with kind of a heavy heart, though. I felt completely useless as a human all weekend. My self-esteem was shot and flaming on the ground, and I don't know why. I don't really want to get into it, but I've been praying and comforting myself and I'm happy. 

That'a that and this is my blog, so I can do what I want.


I love you all, all the time, all my life.
Thinking of you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment